UKDating can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we record about every visitor
For each visitor to this website, our Web server recognises information regarding the consumer's E-mail address and other personal details.
We collect this information
volunteered by the consumer via site registration.
How we use the information
We may use your information to:
- Facilitate use of this website
- Manage your account and preferences
- Customize advertising and content on this website
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuse of this website
- We will send you regular E-mail updates, including but not limited to:
- New profiles that match your Ideal Match criteria
- New profiles that are local to you
- Notifications of problems with your account
- Notification of new features
- We will NOT send you E-mails unrelated to your use of this website
- We will NOT share your E-mail address with 3rd parties for the purposes of marketing (see Disclosure below)
- If you do not want to receive E-mail from us in the future, login to your account, go to Main Settings and change your E-mail options.
- Alternatively, please let us know by sending an E-mail to the above address.
- Upon request we provide site visitors
with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we
maintain about them, unique identifier information (e.g., user ID or
password) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name,
E-mail address) that we maintain about them, and a description of
information that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by
E-mail us at the above address.
- We will NOT share your personal data / E-mail address with others except as indicated below:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf
- Third parties in limited circumstances, such as preventing fraud, complying with legal requirements and protecting the safety of other users.